Monday 5 May 2014

Calgarian author publishes new finance book

Well-Heeled: The Smart Girl's Guide to Getting Rich


While browsing the internet this a.m., I was excited to see that there is a new financial book on the market.  It is written by Calgarian -  Lesley-Anne Scorgie, president of Rich By Inc.  It looks like this book is targeted towards younger women and educating them.   Although, I am already in my early forties (and sadly am not sure I qualify as a younger woman...)  I am looking forward to picking up a copy and finding out what I can learn.  Check out the following link if you are interested in getting more information.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Calgary+financial+author+publishes+book/9788921/story.html

I am currently busy reading a book by Gail Vaz-Oxlade, and hope to let you in on what I am learning soon.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment